I trust you are well. Would you please do me the service of recommending and assisting in my procurement of some fine oenological and spirituous beverages? It would be most pleasing to me if you could supply the following:
- Three (3) bottles of red wine
- Three (3) bottles of white wine
- One (1) bottle of Bulleit Rye Whiskey
- One (1) bottle of Scotch or peated Irish whiskey (that is, a whiskey from Britannia of smokey character)
- One (1) bottle that, in your discretion, would be viewed by those who are knowledgeable of such things as an improvement upon my most humble existing stock.
I hereby authorize you, sir, to bill any associated expense to my instrument of credit. Please deliver said items to my home at a time convenient to you.
I am most sincerely in your debt,